VERSION 4 ~ PARTNERSHIP
(All current forms and worksheets are dated April 15, 2003)
All applications and worksheets are downloadable in either Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), Scan Soft Omni Form (.exe), or Zip (.zip) versions of the Acrobat Reader format.
Note: Only the "CompletePackageApplication4.pdf", "LivingTrustApplication4.pdf" and "NetworthWorksheet4.pdf" files are fully operational as a fill-in form in the Acrobat Reader format.
Note: Every Omni Form format application and worksheet is a fully functional self extracting fill-in form that can be saved, printed and used over and over again. They can even be sent via email to The Baldwin Trust Group to assemble the appropriate documents for your estate preservation and asset protection if you so desire.
Download "Partnership Application" ONLY: PDF (440KB) | Omni Form (706KB) | Zip (189KB)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT A "PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION"
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIMITED LIABILITY ENTITY APPLICATION
Note: / means a "check mark."
PAGE 20, PAGE 21, PAGE 22 and PAGE 23:
NOTE: Pages 20 through 23 are enough to accommodate one, two, three, or more limited liability statutory entities; i.e., partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, etc. or a combination of entities.
1. / which type of entity to create ... either a general partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or other (e.g.; joint venture, association, etc.).
2. / whether this is a "business" or "family" entity being created.
3. Fill in all the information for the name, address, creation date, state and county of the entity.
4. Fill in the complete name, address and phone number for the "agent for service of process." This is the person who will accept any legal paperwork on behalf of the entity.
5. Fill in the complete name, address and phone number of the general partner who will be responsible to ensure the IRS tax forms are created.
6. List the name, address and percentage each partner is to receive.
7. / in the right column whether they are "general" or "limited" partners.
Top / Home
Powered by OptIn Lightning!